I can’t help but laugh at all of this. It’s really pretty funny. The lovely Leisel from Skill Up Skillet has nominated me for my SECOND award. SECOND GUYS. THIS IS REAL.
And look! It’s only been 11 days since she posted up the award (as of me writing this)!
My life got a little hectic recently. I now have two jobs. (Two awards for two jobs??) In the process of getting ready for both and interviewing and whatnot blogging sort of fell to the wayside… but I have returned, my friends! I’m finally forever free from my previous job. I’m sure you guys recall me making comments about working 12-14 hours a day, and six days a week.
It’s true. All of that was happening to me. It just became increasing difficult to bare constantly. While I still do work six days a week, I have to admit, I am incredibly happy now. It’s that kind of happiness that’s like sunshine-coming-out-of-my-ass happiness. One job in particular I have woken up every day happy to go to. Let me tell you, working 8 hours a day is a gift. I feel so… lucky, and maybe even a little blessed to have a job I can wake up to and look forward to it.
Now knowing the sometimes unfavorable conditions certain jobs provide really makes me incredibly grateful for one that I adore. Sure, I’m tired and stuff when I get home, but it’s that happy sleepy-eyed tired. I just end up snuggling my butt into bed. It’s amazing.
But enough about butt snuggling! (Can anybody ever really tire of talking about butt snuggles?) I need to hop up on this awesome award!
Here be the rules:
1. Thank the nominator.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself (I can’t ever shut up so this is easy)
4. Nominate 5 bloggers. (Bless u Leisel. I can’t do this 15 blogger nomination. I got like 70 of you. Mathematically speaking I’d be nominating 21% of my followers. How that make sense?)
I want to thank Skill up Skillet once more for nominating me FOR A SECOND TIME FOR A SECOND AWARD. Shit girl. You deserve another award for being so damn nice.
7 RANDOM FUN FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. There’s little to no foresight or planning into my baking. I almost always pick something at random. I usually find something I want to bake, then go on pinterest and pick the nicest sounding of the 2 or 3 recipes I look at. That’s the magic here people.
2. I love baking, but if you were to actually watch me in the kitchen when I feel alone, I’m basically crying and cursing the whole time. My philosophy is the more I cry over it, the more I love it!
3. I’m a massive sucker for boys with curly hair, and all three of my boyfriends have had curly hair?? Maybe I’m trying to fill some weird void.
4. I’m a massive panicky thinker. Worst case scenario is not what’s going to happen, it’s always going to happen. But you wouldn’t know I think that because I seem so cheerful. 😊😊😊
5. I’m currently re-reading A Series of Unfortunate Events. Anna Karenina got too confusing after I left it off on section one page 234 subsection B for over a few months. The remedy to this is to, of course, start reading books for 10 year olds.
6. Is anybody else every stupid tired before bed, and then you lay under your sheets and your ass is wide awake? That me.
7. I want the last meal I have before I die peacefully in my lacy black bra between two hot 30-something EMTs while clutching a bottle of wine, to be a really good fresh and crusty piece of baguette with seriously good butter with sea salt sprinkled on top.
Okay, so because I literally have 72 followers, and I nominated 10 last time, I’m probably gonna have all repeats! Whoops! Love you all anyway. 😘
Foodisthebestshitever — You are the first person I ever followed and I will forever love ya for that. 😍
Zed Bakes Cakes — She just does everything perfect and beautiful. I love looking at her blog, even my if my computer hates loading it.
Gnoshandknots — I keep telling myself one day I’ll become vegan, or at least a better flexitarian than I claim to be… and when that day comes, I’m making every food item on this blog like it’s nobody’s B.
Elegant Pantry — Her photo skills are just so SERIOUSLY ON POINT I want to sob, because it makes mine look like a monkey took them. But it’s okay! I love always looking at her gorgeous food and pretty plates. 💗
Is that it?? I finished this award post in a timely fashion? Holy jesus, somebody call me the weather must be changing.
I’m a pretty slow blogger, I’ll admit. (that’s fact 8 — for free!) I like to take my time writing out my ever so inspiring thought provoking ideas.
blah blah blah. Because I see this as fun, I end up… goofing out a lot.
Have no fear friends! I’ve already uploaded the photos from my previous phone to the computer! I’m like one step of the way to a new blog post! Exciting stuff here guys. Really exciting.
Keep your eyes peeled for the next blog post. 😎🍌🐒